Giants sweep the dodgers, tied for first!!
There is nothing better than sweeping those turds from la.
And no, I won’t capitalize the team name or city.
This happened! I took my boy to his first Giants ballgame, with my dad! It was an amazing experience, one I have dreamed of for some time now.
There were so many emotions, too many to get into.
There are things from this mini trip I will never forget:
- Conlan’s smile as we entered the park
- His 1st hot dog (at the ballpark)
- The look on his face - in complete awe
- Holding him and explaining the game
- Watching him hold his hat over his heart during national anthem
- Getting autographs from the players
- Taking pictures with my dad
- Talking with my dad
This was a special trip for me, and after some down time, I realize how special it was for my dad too. He said something on the way to the game today, something that made me so proud to be his son.
I can’t wait to do this again someday, out in San Fran at AT&T Park. GO GIANTS!!